1. Identification and contact information of the Person in charge of the treatment.
Style Kids S.L domiciled in C / Iglesia 8, C.P. 28220 Majadahonda Madrid, with CIF B86673860, (hereinafter, “Centros Sin Mas Piojitos” or the “Company”) is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through the website www.sinmaspiojitos.com. This clause provides information on the use that the Company will make of your personal data.
Likewise, we inform you that Sin Mas Piojitos has a person designated for your entire Group, with whom you can get in touch through the following address: email@example.com
In these informative tables you will be informed about:
* The purposes of the processing of your personal data, that is, the reason why Sin Mas Piojitos deals with your personal data.
* The legal bases that allow the processing of data by the Company for each of the purposes indicated.
* The possible communication of your data to third parties, as well as the cause of such communication. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation (Public Treasury, Judges and Courts, Security Forces, OCU …) or expressly indicate it in the table below. On the other hand, they will be able to have access to your personal data those in charge of the treatment of Sin Más Piojitos, that is to say, the providers of services that for the development of their functions have to access your personal data. The providers of services that access your personal data, in general, are dedicated to the sectors of information systems and technology. In the table below you will find those other sectors in which the service providers of Sin Más Piojitos have to access your personal data.
* The existence of potential international data transfers. These transfers will be made in any case under the protection of adequate guarantees for the protection of your personal data, such as the Contractual Clauses Type approved by the commission.
We inform you that you can request more detail of information regarding the recipients of your data, as well? as well as on the guarantees applied to the international data transfers we make, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the specific treatment on whose recipients or guarantees you would like information.
* The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. For these purposes, we inform you that we keep your personal data throughout the term of the contractual relationship or for a longer period if you have authorized us. Also, we inform you that later your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, for the limitation periods of the legal actions determined by each applicable regulation.
3. Required and updated information
All fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be required to be completed, so that the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of sending the communication or processing the purchase so that you can can provide the services requested.
In order for the information provided to be always up-to-date and free of errors, you must notify Sin Más Piojitos as soon as possible of the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that may occur through the following email info @ sinmaspiojitos. com.
Likewise, when you click on the “Send / Continue” button included in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided in them are accurate and true.
4. Exercise of your rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
* right of access to your personal data to know which are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them;
* Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
* Right to delete your personal data, when possible;
* Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is doubtful, in which case, we can keep the data blocked for the exercise or the defense of claims.
* Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those indicated in the table included in section 5 is the legitimate interest. The Company will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
* right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat those indicated in the table included in section 5 is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
* Right to revoke the consent granted to the Company for the processing of your data.
* Right to file a claim with the Company regarding data protection.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
* Directing an email to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identifying information.
* In addition, we will include a link to download commercial communications in the lower part of all the communications that we send you, so that by accessing it, you can unsubscribe from all commercial communications previously accepted.
On the other hand we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that an infringement of the legislation on data protection has been committed with respect to the processing of your personal data.
5. Detailed information on treatments performed by service.
If you are our client
* Purpose of the treatment: Clients, manage the purchases made through the Online Store, as well as the prizes won through our contests and promotions, and the sending of your data to the center requested for the provision of the service.
o Legal basis
Management of the contractual relationship: the provision of the services requested to Sin Más Piojitos constitutes a relationship for the provision of services.
Your personal data will be transferred to the Center in which you request to carry out the treatment, in the event that you request the services of a specific Franchised Center. The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to that indicated in section 2, are providers of electronic communications sending services.
o Term of conservation
During the contractual relationship
* Purpose of the treatment: Sending of communications in order to offer you services of No More Piojitos and send you our newsletter,
o Legal basis
Legitimate interest of Sin Más Piojitos: keep you informed about your products and services.
Your personal data will not be given on the basis of this treatment. The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to what is indicated in section TWO, are providers of communications sending services.
o Term of conservation
Up to 12 months from the last interaction with the Company once the contractual relationship has ended.
If you have contacted us as a potential client
* Purpose of the treatment: Potential clients, management of inquiries about products that are received through the website and by telephone, and sending them to the requested center.
o Legal basis
Management of the contractual relationship: the provision of the services requested to Sin Más Piojitos constitutes a relationship for the provision of services, even when they are free.
Your personal data will not be given on the basis of this treatment.
The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to what is indicated in the DOS section, are providers of communications sending services and contest management platforms.
o Term of conservation
Until the end of the contest in which you participate.
Centros Único has implemented and maintains the security levels required by the RGPD to protect the personal data of potential customers against accidental losses and unauthorized accesses, treatments or disclosures, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. However, the transmission of information through the Internet is not totally secure; For this reason, and despite the fact that Sin Más Piojitos makes its best efforts to protect the data of potential customers, it can not guarantee the security of the same during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at your own risk. Once your data is received, Sin Más Piojitos will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data that we may collect through the Website or through the different telephone communications that we maintain with you will be treated with confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Children under 18 can not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by minors under their responsibility. , including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that Sin Más Piojitos does not have the capacity to control whether or not potential clients are minors, it should be noted that parents and guardians should authorize the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from buying. through the Online Store of the Website and / or provide personal data through the Consultation Box without its supervision, without admitting No More Piojitos responsibility in this regard.